TURNING ANY TEMPERATURE INTO FREEZING COLD WINTER!
- Race Track Safe
- Improves fuel consumption
- No condensation leaks
- Gain back ignition timing Once your intercooler fluid passes through the chiller is is supercooled to below freezing temperatures which then lowers your intake temps of your water to air intercooler system of a supercharger or turbocharger.
- Below ambient intake air temps
- Stealthy Installation
- No performance loss of cabin AC
- Patent Pending Design
- Dyno and race track proven HP gains
- Entire System Warranty
- Protects engine from pre ignition
- Great Customer Support
- We provide full customer/technical support to all installations, we are only a phone call or email away
- The Interchiller system includes every nut and bolt you will require we even include highly detailed step by step photo and Video instructions.
WHAT IS A FORCED INDUCTION INTERCHILLER?
In simple terms we are T-piecing into the cars AC system and splitting the refrigerant 50/50 between your cabin and chiller. We also install a solenoid on to the line going to the cabin so you have 2 modes of operation:
- Cabin and chiller
- Chiller only (Race mode)
Race mode is race track safe as no condensation will leak from the cars cabin evaporator.
Our interchiller core is a patented design, one of the many reasons we are able to get so cold and also have ZERO impact on cabin AC performance.
Your intercooler fluid will pass through one side of the chiller core exchanging it’s temperature with the cars refrigerant, which then results in freezing cold intake temps as the intercooler fluid gets colder and colder.
Once your intercooler fluid passes through the chiller it is supercooled to below freezing temperatures which then lowers your intake temps of your water to air intercooler system of a supercharger or turbocharger.
Our interchiller can be fitted to any car or truck as long as the car has a water to air intercooler system (supercharger or turbo charger) and an AC system. It also has no limitation to HP, it can deal with it, so far the biggest build we have been involved with has made 2400HP.
We are able to hot lap the cars at the track back to back with the same consistency every run, by the time you collect your time slip you are back to your minimum intake air temp and ready to go again.