Return fuel system capable of 1200+ rwhp with triple fuel pumps. (recommend to run one pump full time, then activate secondary pumps under load) Fuel rails in series with regulator after rails. Includes in-tank supply system that retains OE transfer, fuel level senders, and EVAP functionality, upgraded feed and return lines, high capacity filtration with check valve, and high capacity F2i regulator with boost reference.
- Cherokee WK2 Fuel Pump Module (triple pump)
- F2i Fuel Pressure Regulator
- FCV Checkvalve
- 88mm Inline Fuel Filter
- Billet Hellcat Hemi Fuel Rails
- All fittings, hose, hardware required for typical fuel line plumbing
– Qty 5, billet low profile 90 degree o-ring fittings
– Qty 4, straight AN to ORB fittings
– Qty 2, tubular 180 degree hose ends
– Qty 8, straight hose ends
– Qty 1, -8 ORB plug
– Qty 2, -8 ORB 1.25″ port extensions
– Qty 10, hose straps and mounting screws
Notes on Hellcat OE Fuel Pressure Sensor Options:
By default, our fuel system will delete the OE fuel pressure sensor. Due to popular request, we have added the following provisions for the fuel pressure sensor, which must be selected by the purchaser:
- Delete OE Fuel Pressure Sensor
- Inline Aftermarket Sensor: includes a new AC Delco sensor and provisions to mount in a high flow coupling with two more hose ends. In L2 and L4 systems, this can be installed without extending the OE electrical harness; however, extension of the OE harness may still be required on L3 systems.
- Regulator Mounted Aftermarket Sensor: includes a new AC Delco sensor and an adapter to mount directly on the fuel pressure regulator. The installer will have to extend the OE electrical harness to accommodate the new location of the sensor.
This is a stand alone fuel system. Professional installation and a custom tune is required. Qualified installers and tuners must be able to interface to the OE harness and FPDM, understand proper component placement, hose routing, and deliver the vehicle with factory-like pump prime/on/off logic with no error codes. Fore Innovations will supply basic system schematics and detailed component level instructions, and can provide troubleshooting of the performance and function of our system and components.