Return fuel system capable of 1000+ rwhp with dual fuel pumps. (recommend to run one pump full time, then activate secondary pump under load) Fuel rails in series with regulator after rails. Includes in-tank supply system that retains OE transfer, fuel level senders, and EVAP functionality, upgraded feed and return lines, high capacity filtration and check valve, and high capacity F2i regulator with boost reference.
- Cherokee WK2 Fuel Pump Module (dual pump)
- F2i Fuel Pressure Regulator
- FCV Check valve
- 88mm Inline Fuel Filter
- Billet Hellcat Hemi Fuel Rails
- All fittings, hose, hardware required for typical fuel line plumbing
- 40 feet of fuel line and 10 matching hose ends (your choice)
- Qty 5, billet low profile 90 degree o-ring fittings
- Qty 4, straight AN to ORB fittings
- Qty 2, billet low profile 180 degree o-ring fittings
- Qty 1, -8 ORB plug
- Qty 2, -8 ORB 1.25″ port extensions
- Qty 10, hose straps and mounting screws
Notes on Hellcat OE Fuel Pressure Sensor Options:
By default, our fuel system will delete the OE fuel pressure sensor. Due to popular request, we have added the following provisions for the fuel pressure sensor, which must be selected by the purchaser:
- Delete OE Fuel Pressure Sensor
- Inline Aftermarket Sensor: includes a new AC Delco sensor and provisions to mount in a high flow coupling with two more hose ends. In L2 and L4 systems, this can be installed without extending the OE electrical harness; however, extension of the OE harness may still be required on L3 systems.
- Regulator Mounted Aftermarket Sensor: includes a new AC Delco sensor and an adapter to mount directly on the fuel pressure regulator. The installer will have to extend the OE electrical harness to accommodate the new location of the sensor.